Health and Safety Executive
The management of The Oakwood Group recognise the importance of safe working practices and will comply with the:
- CDM Regulations 2015
- the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (amended 2002)
- the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (amended 2002)
- Health and Safety at Work Act etc 1974
Plus all other relevant regulations, together with the Approved Codes of Practice and other applicable legislation and will so far as is reasonably practicable: –
- Provide and maintain plant and equipment and ensure working practices that are safe and without risk to health.
- Ensure the correct use, handling, storage and transport of substances and articles at work that are safe and without risk to health.
- Provide necessary information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Provide and maintain a safe place of work and ensure safe access to and egress from that place of work together with competent supervision.
- Provide a working environment that is safe and without risk to health together with suitable welfare facilities.